Join a Winning Team at Victory Ford of Dyersville
Welcome to our Employment Opportunities page. If you’re looking for an opportunity to be appreciated and involved in your career, your search is complete. We have a great history of providing excellent career opportunities for sharp, energetic people.
We are always looking for qualified:
- New vehicle sales consultants
- Used vehicle sales consultants
- Service technicians
- Accounting/Administrative personnel
Automotive Service Technician
NOW HIRING - Automotive Service Technician! Due to expansion and growth, and addition of our Commercial Vehicle Center - Victory Ford is seeking to hire a full-time Automotive Service Tech to join our team of professionals! Experience is preferred, but not necessary. We will train and develop the right individual and offer the best pay in the industry. If you are looking to be a part of a motivated, team-oriented, family-valued organization and possess a positive and growth-minded attitude. Apply below or mail resume to Kalie Waterman - Human Resources, 30584 Olde Hawkeye Rd., Dyersville, IA 52040, or email [email protected].
Are you ready to be part of a rapidly growing faced paced team? We are looking for select individuals who are ready to shed the boring clock punching job and join the Victory Ford Service Team! If you are goal oriented, highly energetic with a strong emphasis on GUEST EXPERIENCE, then we need you!
· Oversee flow of service department. Ensure that customers receive prompt, courteous, and effective service.
· Take ownership of the customer's experience by carrying out those additional assignments that allow the dealership to leave a positive impression with the customer.
· Provide concierge support for all owner inquiries, whether phone or in person, to assure the customer does not get mishandled
· Ensures that the daily inventory of technicians' time is consistently sold to service customers.
· Distribute work between technicians efficiently
· Organized and friendly personality
· Time management skills
· Fantastic communication skills with your customers
· Professional, well-groomed personal appearance.
· Clean driving record
· Willing to submit to a pre-employment background check & drug screen
Apply online below or in person at 30584 Olde Hawkeye Rd, Dyersville, Iowa 52040 or email resume to [email protected]
Detail Department - Full & Part Time
Duties include: Washing, Vacuuming and Cleaning Vehicles. Must have valid Driver's License. Full benefit package including Health Insurance and 401K available. Apply below or mail resume to Kalie Waterman - Human Resources, 30584 Olde Hawkeye Rd., Dyersville, IA 52040, or email [email protected]withbrowns.com.